The educational philosophy of International Institute for Health Care Professionals (IIHCP) is to facilitate and encourage life-long learning, assisting students to build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in their chosen program of studies. We are dedicated to educating students in the modern science of nursing practice, striving for excellence with the belief that any student wanting to reach their goal will be able to benefit from the education offered.
The Mission of the International Institute for Health Care Professionals, Inc. is to offer educational pathways for personal and professional advancement within a health career. The Institute supports and challenges students to increase their health care knowledge and skills and become health care professionals. To develop this foundation of appropriate skills and knowledge this Institute will Include:
- Curriculum that offers the necessary theory and skill development to enable qualified students to have career opportunities upon completion of the program.
- Employ qualified, motivated faculty to instruct, demonstrate skills and evaluate return demonstrations of those skills.
- Provide an appropriate environment equipped to support the programs offered.
- Survey employers to identify the skills necessary for graduates to be employed at entry-level positions.
- Provide job placement assistance.
|Boca Campus||Fort Pierce Campus|